Helly Nahmad Gallery Reopens as Owner Faces ChargesKatya Kazakina
The Helly Nahmad Gallery in Manhattan reopened a week after it was raided by U.S. agents, and will continue to operate as the owner faces charges he ran a high-stakes gambling ring that catered to celebrities and the very wealthy, his lawyer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy