GM Says Plug-In Electric Spark Has 82-Mile Range on Full ChargeJustin Doom
General Motors Co., which introduced the Volt in 2010, said its 2014 Chevrolet Spark plug-in can travel 82 miles (132 kilometers) when fully charged, in its latest attempt to attract new customers for green cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day