Rio Unlikely to Develop Guinea Iron Mine, Former MinisterFranz Wild
Rio Tinto Group is unlikely to develop its $10 billion iron ore project in Guinea in the foreseeable future as the African state struggles to fund transport links, the country’s former mines minister said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's