Dutch Mortgage-Bond Market Threatened by Capital Rules, DSA SaysMaud van Gaal
New bank capital rules risk undermining demand in the 262 billion-euro ($342 billion) market for Dutch residential mortgage-backed securities, according to an industry body.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day