Coach Profit Tops Estimates as North American Sales AdvanceCotten Timberlake
Coach Inc., the largest U.S. luxury handbag maker, reported fiscal third-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates, helped by demand in North America, and said it may sell its Reed Krakoff brand. The shares jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders