Brent Drops for First Time in Four Days on European WoesRupert Rowling
Brent crude fell for the first time in four days as euro-area services and manufacturing output contracted for a 15th month in April. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. cut its 2013 Brent forecast by $5 a barrel to $105.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders