Sprint Board Forms Special Committee to Review Bid From DishScott Moritz
Sprint Nextel Corp., the third-largest U.S. wireless carrier, said its board has formed a special committee to evaluate a takeover bid from Dish Network Corp., which is seeking to counter an offer from SoftBank Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis