Murkowski Sees Wider Support for Clean Energy Tax BreakChristopher Martin
Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski, the top Republican on the energy committee, said there’s bipartisan support for allowing renewable energy companies to tap a tax structure used by oil and natural gas companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster