Most Chinese Stocks Drop as Insurers Retreat After Sichuan QuakeWeiyi Lim
Most Chinese stocks fell as insurers slumped on concern that claims arising from the deadly Sichuan quake will hurt earnings. Infrastructure companies rallied on speculation they will benefit from reconstruction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's