Canadian Dollar Gains Versus Most Major Peers as Crude Oil RisesAri Altstedter
The Canadian dollar rose against the majority of its 16 most-traded peers as crude oil, the country’s largest export, rose for a third day and traders bet the country would be less affected by falling metal prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone