Bumi CEO Says No ‘Black Hole’ Found in Berau Contracts ProbeJesse Riseborough
Bumi Plc, the coal company at the center of dispute between co-founders Nathaniel Rothschild and Indonesia’s Bakrie family, said it hasn’t uncovered a “black hole” in a probe of contractors at its largest unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself