U.S. Video-Game Retail Sales Slide 10% in March, NPD SaysCliff Edwards
U.S. retail sales of video-game hardware, software and accessories fell 10 percent to $992.5 million last month, according to researcher NPD Group Inc., extending a slump fueled by gamers shifting to mobile gadgets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis