Sesa to Restart Karnataka Mining, Boosting Iron Ore SuppliesPratap Patnaik and Abhishek Shanker
India’s top court today allowed Sesa Goa Ltd. and eight other iron ore companies to restart operations in Karnataka, 21 months after imposing a mining ban in the southern state for environmental breaches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself