Nokia Sales Hit 13-Year Low as Phone Demand Falls ShortAdam Ewing
Nokia Oyj, the Finnish mobile-phone maker seeking a comeback, reported its smallest quarterly revenue in 13 years as handset demand waned, missing analysts’ estimates and sending its stock down 8.3 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day