Congo’s Katanga Governor Snubs Export Ban on Copper ConcentrateMichael J. Kavanagh
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s copper-rich Katanga province said it won’t implement a government ban on exporting copper and cobalt concentrate because it doesn’t have capacity to process all the ore itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis