Samsung Ends Anonymous Reviews Amid Taiwan InvestigationTim Culpan and Jungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. ended an online campaign in Taiwan amid a local regulator’s probe into whether the company broke the law by paying for positive reviews of its products and negative comments about rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing