Crude Tumbles Amid Equity Selloff as U.S. Output ClimbsMoming Zhou
West Texas Intermediate oil fell to a four-month low as equities declined and U.S. output rose to a 20-year high. Brent slid below a key technical level at $97.91.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling