Apple Falls Below $400 as Supplier Reports IPhone Chip GlutAdam Satariano and Peter Burrows
Apple Inc. dropped below $400 for the first time since December 2011 after one of its audio-chip suppliers, Cirrus Logic Inc., reported an inventory glut that suggests iPhone sales may fall short of analysts’ expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing