Real Estate Fund Alternatives Stealing SpotlightChristiana Sciaudone
Investors in builders from PDG Realty SA to Brookfield Incorporacoes SA are swapping their shares for real-estate investment funds as developers struggle under mounting debt from cost overruns and delays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards