Microsoft Pledges to Match Amazon Prices on Cloud ComputingDina Bass
Microsoft Corp., which is releasing new cloud-computing services today, said it will match Amazon.com Inc.’s lowest prices for competing products as it seeks to win business in a growing market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy