Bloomberg LP Sues U.S. CFTC Over Swap Collateral RulesAndrew Zajac
Bloomberg LP sued the top U.S. derivatives regulator over rules setting higher collateral standards for swaps than comparable futures, arguing the requirements are arbitrary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders