Arcadia Said to Shut Dubai, Switzerland Offices Amid CEO ChangeRamsey Al-Rikabi and Winnie Zhu
Arcadia, the energy trader owned by billionaire John Fredriksen, is shutting its offices in Dubai and Switzerland, said three people with knowledge of the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure