Warehouses Win Investors as Unsung Internet-Trade HeroesNeil Callanan and Patrick Gower
The growth of Internet shopping in Europe is luring investors such as Axa Real Estate and Blackstone Group LP to the cinder-block world of warehouses, where yields are beating showy storefronts and sleek offices amid a space shortage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion