Lockhart Calls Unfounded the View That Fed Monetizes U.S. DebtSteve Matthews
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Dennis Lockhart rebutted critics of the central bank who say its policies are monetizing the national debt or encouraging more deficit spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap