Google Said to Offer Search Page Change to Settle ProbeStephanie Bodoni
Google Inc., operator of the world’s largest Internet search engine, offered to change how it operates in a bid to settle a three-year European Union antitrust investigation into whether it discriminates against rivals, a person familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts