J.C. Penney Said to Hire Blackstone to Raise $1 BillionJodi Xu, Beth Jinks and Matt Townsend
Myron Ullman is just a few days into his return as chief executive officer of money-losing department store J.C. Penney Co. and he’s already come to one important conclusion: the chain needs cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing