Infosys Extends Biggest Slide in a Decade in U.S. TradingKartikay Mehrotra and Suresh Seshadri
Infosys Ltd. plunged the most since 2003 in New York, following a 21 percent slide in Mumbai, after India’s second-largest software services exporter forecast annual sales growth will slow to as little as half the pace estimated by analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself