Obama Budget Ponders Sale of Tennessee Valley AuthorityMark Chediak and Julie Johnsson
President Barack Obama is considering the sale of all or part of the Tennessee Valley Authority, the largest publicly owned U.S. power company, in a deal that may raise as much as $35 billion as the administration seeks to reduce the national debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap