Grifols Jumps as Exane Expects Increase in Plasma PricingPatricia Laya
Grifols SA, Europe’s largest maker of blood-plasma products, jumped the most in seven months after Exane BNP Paribas said the global market for protein therapies derived from the material will expand in the next two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing