Stocks Extend Four-Day Rally While Dollar, Oil RetreatMichael P. Regan and Lu Wang
U.S. stocks extended a four-day rally as retailers gained after reporting improving sales and jobless claims dropped more than forecast. The dollar weakened against most major peers as investors bet global central-bank stimulus will bolster demand for higher-yielding assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing