Senate Gun Action Is First NRA, Pro-Control Groups ClashJulie Bykowicz and Heidi Przybyla
As the Senate prepares to vote tomorrow on advancing gun control legislation, advocates and foes are accelerating lobbying efforts. A prime target: Virginia Senator Mark Warner, a Democrat with an “A” rating from the National Rifle Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis