Barrick Drops After Chile Court Halts Pascua-Lama: Toronto MoverSonja Elmquist and Liezel Hill
Barrick Gold Corp., the world’s largest gold miner by sales, fell the most in more than five months after a Chilean court ordered work halted at its Pascua-Lama project in the Andes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy