Senators Say Visa Deal Near as Immigration Timing SlipsKathleen Hunter
A bipartisan Senate group negotiating a rewrite of U.S. immigration law is close to a deal on revising a visa program for farmworkers and has agreed to improvements in border security, Arizona Republican Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself