J.C. Penney May Be Subject to Damages in Macy’s SuitChris Dolmetsch
J.C. Penney Co. may be subject to damages if it’s selling Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc.’s plastic partyware in violation of a court order obtained by Macy’s Inc., a New York state judge said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis