Echo Seeks Casino License Blocking Billionaire PackerDavid Fickling
Echo Entertainment Group Ltd. will seek to extend a license to operate Sydney’s only casino beyond 2019, potentially blocking a rival resort that billionaire James Packer wants to build on the shores of the city’s harbor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone