BMC Software to Cut Jobs, Sees Pretax Costs of Up to $38 MillionJillian Ward
BMC Software Inc., a maker of software that manages corporate computer networks, said it plans to cut jobs after a review of its operations, resulting in pretax charges of $33 million to $38 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards