‘Evil Dead’ Tops U.S. Box Office With $26 Million in ReceiptsMichael White and Patricia Hurtado
“Evil Dead,” a remake of director Sam Raimi’s demonic possession tale, was the top weekend film at U.S. and Canadian theaters, opening with $26 million in ticket sales for distributor Sony Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day