Tesla CEO Says Sales Staff E-Mail Was ‘Overzealous’Alan Ohnsman
Elon Musk, the billionaire who leads Tesla Motors Inc., called an e-mail sent by his sales staff last month “overzealous” and said the wording wasn’t approved by the electric-car maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt