Europe Stocks Fall With U.S. Futures Before Jobs ReportStephen Kirkland and Glenys Sim
European stocks fell for a third day and U.S. equity-index futures dropped as analysts cut estimates for growth in America’s monthly payrolls. Commodities declined as bond yields from France to Austria slid to records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's