AB InBev Has ‘Agreement in Principle’ With U.S. on ModeloSara Forden and Tom Schoenberg
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV and the U.S. Justice Department said they have reached an agreement in principle to resolve an antitrust lawsuit seeking to block the brewer’s purchase of Grupo Modelo SAB, maker of Corona beer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's