Palm Oil Exports From Indonesia Climb to Highest in Five YearsYoga Rusmana and Eko Listiyorini
Palm oil exports from Indonesia, the world’s largest producer, jumped to the highest level in at least five years in February after China and Pakistan boosted purchases to benefit from a slump in prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day