Apple Pulls Bookstore App in China Over Illegal Content, FT SaysBloomberg News
Apple Inc. removed at least one mobile application from its China iTunes store for containing books banned by the government, the Financial Times reported, citing the app’s developer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States