Schwab Says China to Tighten After Brazil Raises RatesJulia Leite
Faster inflation will prompt Brazil to be the first emerging market to raise interest rates before the end of this year and lead China to also tighten monetary policy, according to Charles Schwab Corp.’s Michelle Gibley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's