New Bird Flu Strain Spreads in China as Third Person DiesSimeon Bennett
The new strain of bird flu that’s emerged in eastern China killed a third person, as the World Health Organization said drugs made by Roche Holding AG and GlaxoSmithKline Plc are effective against the deadly virus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting