BP Appeals Oil Spill Court Approval of Official’s PayoutsMargaret Cronin Fisk
BP Plc is appealing a trial court ruling upholding decisions by the administrator of its $8.5 billion settlement over the 2010 oil spill that the company says will force it pay billions of dollars more than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing