BofA Said to Join Citigroup in Naming Rate-Trading HeadsElizabeth Stanton, Donal Griffin and Hugh Son
Bank of America Corp. and Citigroup Inc., the second and third biggest U.S. lenders, selected new managers to help run the firms’ rates-trading desks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts