Pound Drop Wins Americans as London Easter Shopping GainsSarah Shannon
The number of Easter-weekend shoppers in London’s West End jumped 15 percent as the pound’s exchange-rate drop helped attract American and European buyers, more than offsetting a cold snap that kept Britons away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing