Delek Energy Surges as Tamar Gas Starts Flow: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Delek Energy Systems Ltd., which has a stake in the Tamar offshore natural gas field via two units, surged the most in more than six months as production started at Israel’s second-largest gas field.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day