T-Mobile’s MetroPCS Merger Opponents Gaining TractionScott Moritz and Olga Kharif
Opposition to T-Mobile USA Inc.’s merger with MetroPCS Communications Inc., bolstered by two shareholder-advisory firms spurning the deal, is gaining momentum leading up to next week’s vote on the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis