Napolitano Extends Italy Impasse as Cyprus Tallies LossesAndrew Frye
Italy’s political impasse extended into a second month as a 10-man committee named by President Giorgio Napolitano started work on building consensus toward a new government before his term expires in six weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's